Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day to Me!

Happy Earth Day to me! Happy Earth Day, dear me-ee! Happy Earth Day to me!

Last night I finished typing up my last choreographic notation, and then emailed it to my professor. Also, Monday evening I completed my take home exam that's due tomorrow. So all my school assignments are DONE!!! Forever! Muhahahaha!

(Okay, so the distinct possibility exists that time will fade the relative misery of this last year of college, and that I will return in later years, but that's beside the point.)

So, this morning I went to school and picked up my portfolio from my teacher. (And I must say, it took a surprising amount of self control to refrain from skipping down the sidewalk and the hallway.) Then Tyson took me to see the Disney movie "Earth" on its opening day. I found the cinematography breathtaking. I kept whispering, "Wow!" throughout the film.

Then after the movie, we went out to eat at Olga's Kitchen and I had a three-cheese Olga - with just cheese, just the way I've ordered it since I was five. And I had a spinach pie and an orange cream cooler, and Tyson and I split an unexpectedly large order of snackers. I've never had an opportunity to have more snackers than I could eat. It was marvelous!

After being at home for a bit, I was feeling sleepy, and so I took a nap. What a wonderful treat! And after I woke up I went to the church to take Tye's yoga class to top off my day. It was just what my body and mind both needed. Who could ask for a better birthday? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment