Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Porto Take 2 1/2

I´m cheating a bit here. I actually flew back to Barcelona this morning and have spent all day catching up on the blog, but I had to fit these pictures in here.

After I got home from Santiago de Compostela last night I was really drained. On top of that I had to carry walk with all my stuff to a new hotel for the extra night. Not really a big deal, I was just drained from being in the car all day and not sleeping much the past few days.

When I got to the hotel it was still raining. It was really disappointing because, while we got to see a lot of Siza in Porto I didn´t get to see the city really, so despite the rain and my exhaustion I walked outside for one last Porto adventure.

It was a really nice night really. I got quite a few funny looks, but it really saved my trip. As much as I love architecture I´m fascinated with how cities work and what goes on between the buildings even more. Sometimes I also just like to see where the city takes me. Tonight it took me here, enjoy.



1 comment: