Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Pictrue

It's been a few months since we've updated the blog, but I thought the family picture session would be a good excuse to catch everyone up on us. Nothing terribly exciting, but we have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather and doing some of our favorite fall activities like going to the local cider mill. We also have plans to visit a corn maze this coming week with some friends, which I've never done so we're looking forward to that.

The job hunt continues for me. I met with a great firm in downtown Salt Lake, and the owner really seemed to like my work. His wife also happens to be from Flint, so he was intrigues by my Midwest ties. I didn't get a job offer, but meeting the local firms is a good first step I think. I also got a couple of referrals from him, so I'll follow up with those this coming week. I also got my website up this week which I'm really excited about. You can check it out at www.tysonstevens.com.

1 comment: