Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th's Groceries

Alright, here's my grocery haul for this week:


Not pictured are the two 10-ounce packages of frozen chopped spinach that I'd already put in the freezer and forgot to pull out for the picture. The grand total was $53.40. However, I did also buy a bag of dark chocolate Hershey's Bliss at Target, which brings to total to $56.79.

People say that eating healthy is more expensive. It's possible that's true, but I'm skeptical, so here's my fresh produce for the week: romaine lettuce, celery, a cucumber, asparagus, cauliflower, 1.69 lbs of broccoli crowns, three avocados, red grapes, two mangoes, two apples, four pounds of bananas, and two pounds of strawberries. And that comprises less than $17.00 of my total tab, before tax.

How does that compare to your shopping habits? Am I spending too much? I'd love any advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment