Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not Quite Domestic Homicide

Tuesday evening was kind of tough for me. Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband. He was so sweet and loving - and he made me laugh, too. That night I drifted blissfully off to sleep with a smile on my face, grateful to be blessed to be married to such an amazing man.

. . . Then, at least an hour before my alarm went off, he started tossing and turning in his sleep. He'd toss, then turn, then squirm, then flop, then repeat. I was so exhausted, all I could do was almost drift off to sleep before our bed would bounce again, jolting me slightly awake. By the time my alarm finally went off, I wanted to grab my pillow and whack the daylights out of my husband!

Thankfully, the frustration over what he did in his sleep has vanished much more quickly than the gratitude for who is he when he's awake. ;)

1 comment:

  1. hehe I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets just a little frustrated/irritated with my husband while sleeping (usually on my end it's because he's so completely oblivious to EVERYTHING when he's sleeping, and almost impossible to wake up)! :)

    ReplyDelete