Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gaudi or How I Learned to Stop Depending on Machines for Daily Living

So I´m going to jump into the future for a second. Two days from now my computer is going to crash and life as I know it will cease to exist. Sad but true. The worst part about this predicament for those reading this is that the blog is going to be significantly less cool. I´ll blog and upload pics as usual, but no image manipulation or videos for now. I´m going to rework the blog once I get home and I´ll send out an email once it´s done, but for now mediocrity is my middle name.

In the meantime, I took this Saturday afternoon to stroll by The Batllo house by Gaudi. I didn´t go on the inside (that´s for this coming tuesday), but the outside was pretty stellar. Also happens to be my wife´s favorite architect, so I thought it would be worth two posts. Enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. It's Gaudi!!! *Squeal!* I almost feel like I should be running after him to have him autograph my picture of La Sagrada Familia. :P

    ReplyDelete